Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might (I Will One Day when My Pockets are Right)


Let's pretend I won the lottery, had a visit from my fairy godparent (he or she's out there somewhere, I just know it) or found some other way into a whole lotta chedda. If said fantasy were to come true, please believe a MAJOR shopping spree would be very close to the top of my to-do list. 'Til that happens, let's play a little game of "that's my bag."


New York, New York, Big City of Dreams...

Since we're in wish mode, I'm gonna put another one out there. I wish i was going to the Super Bowl! My Giants are gonna win, and you know why? Because Gucci said so (OK, they didn't exactly say that, but they did release a limited edition red, white and blue "Gucci Loves NY" bag just in time for the Big Game). I'd kill to be sitting in some great seats with this beauty on my lap, cheering my team to victory. Oh, and I'd feel especially good since I'd know that 100% of the proceeds from my purchase went to the Playground Partners of the Central Park Conservancy (Chick luh tha kids). While it's way too late for me to make my way to Arizona, all hope isn't lost for the bag. I'm going to enter to win one at www.guccilovesny.com. Then I'm wishin' on a star!

No comments: