Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Ooooooo-Weee! (More intense than a normal fashion fix, here's what has me feenin')


Pump up the Volume!


Hey style sistas! I hope you had happy holidays and are planning to make a great '08. I've decided this year not to make any real resolutions other than to live my life the way I'm supposed to (yep, that means to enjoy the hell out of it and do what I can to help others enjoy too)... oh, and cop these $180 color-banded "Chelsea" pumps by Betsey Johnson. I came across them during my quest for the quintessential NYE get-up. Amazingly, my dress was the one color that didn't get a stripe on these shoes, so they're still in the store calling my name (very loudly!). If you're bold enough to go to these bright heights and beat me to Lord & Taylor or to DJ Premium, you have to swear not to wear them at the same place and time as me. (I saw them first, so girlfriend rule #20 gives me dibs). Oh, please wear them with something simple (but not plain) so you don't look like a Studio 54 reject in an NYE runner-up outfit.



No comments: