Tuesday, January 13, 2009

For tha Low Low: H&M's Bangin B.O.G.O.

Scoop- Scoop- Be- Doop...


StyleScrybe's got the scoop on a sale you won't want to miss. (Wrote a blog about it. Like to hear it? Here it go!) I was perusing the sale rack at h&m yesterday, when I spied with my stylish eye (yeah I like that phrase so get used to it) something that I just HAD to buy. I'd been stalking this silver loose-knit sweater tank for a while, and it FINALLY had one of those red $10 tags on it! I get it to the register and the cashier asks "You don't want your somethin' free?" (Repita por favor?) I mean, I'd seen the signs, but I thought the "Buy one, get one free" was only on certain sale items. Honey... EVERYTHING in the sale section is included! I'm going for round two tomorrow. Maybe I'll see you there!

2 comments:

Gem Public Relations said...

Great blog! Thanks for sharing!

Hair Sugar said...

Hot top!!! Hilarious how you describe the experience!! I can see your face! Ha!

xoxo
Hair Sugar