Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might... ( I Will one day, When My Pockets Get Right!)


Let's pretend I won the lottery, had a visit from my fairy godparent (he or she's out there somewhere, I just know it) or found some other way into a whole lotta chedda. If said fantasy were to come true, please believe a MAJOR shopping spree would be very close to the top of my to-do list. 'Til that happens, let's play a little game of "that's my shoe" (kinda like "that's my car", but with footwear instead).

The Red, the Black & the C.R.E.A.M

With their equestrian class and touch of biker chic, these Roberto Cavalli boots are "a little bit country(side) and a little bit o' rock & roll." Supple skin & sculptured hardware with harness detail... In these boots I can tame any stallion that comes my way, whether I'm in jodhpurs or jeans. Don't be surprised if you see me in the subway station with my tap shoes trying to raise the $1608.95 to buy them from Zappos Couture, though.





No comments: