Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oops! I Did it Again! (Disappearing Acts)


Don't Call it a Comeback...


OK, you can call it a comeback, a reappearance, or whatever you want... as long as you're happy it's happening. I got lost in the sauce of life for a little while, but I'm back to the grill again, and I'm cookin' up good stuff for ya! Let's make a deal... If I fall off a little, and you decide to miss me, comment and let me know it. Kay? Thanks!


So, How was your Fourth of July? Mine was fantastic! I got to attend the Capitol Concert and fireworks show in DC this year (and on some VIP ish in the special seats!) It was really cool seeing Barry Manilow and Aretha Franklin (what was she wearing?!), but my highlights were Natasha Bedingfield, who had on a FIERCE pair of platforms (she may have been standing extra tall, but I'm the one who got a high from those shoes!) and the Sesame Street Muppets (I sang along to almost every song!) My seat wasn't close enough to the stage to get a clear pic, so I took one of the jumbotron.

Oh, and for the first time, I was all red, white & blue-tifully patriotic (because this year, I'm proud of the steps my country is taking... My President's Black...). How you like my outfit? Oh, and "Check My Footwork!" (You ain't got these!)... but you can if you hurry to Charlotte Russe (sometimes, you gotta give props to the cheapie spots). Anyway, it feels good to be back. Next post, I'll tell you why you NEED to make sure you take advantage of ANY opportunity you get to see Chrisette Michele perform live. Stay tuned.

No comments: