Friday, November 2, 2007

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might... ( I Will one day, When My Pockets Get Right!)

Let's pretend I won the lottery, had a visit from my fairy godparent (he or she's out there somewhere, I just know it) or found some other way into a whole lotta chedda. If said fantasy were to come true, please believe a MAJOR shopping spree would be very close to the top of my to-do list. 'Til that happens, let's play a little game of "that's my shoe"

Rope-A-Dope

I don't know about you, but gray skies make me blue. These gray Missoni boots, however... well, they make me a little blue, too, because I'm madly in love with them. However, at $2080, they're about as accessible as Djimon Honsou right now. Still, I'm picturing them with a really cute shift dress, a slouchy cardigan and some opaque tights. Gray skies always clear up, but owning these boots would really make me put on a happy face! Now, be a dear and make a donation to the StyleScrybe Needs New 'Ssoni Boots Fund, or you can let your fingers do the walking to Net-a-Porter and cop 'em for me. Please? Ok, fine. Don't. I love you anyway.

No comments: