Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Note to Self: You Kick Ass

 

Bad Boots On… *Beyonce Voice*

Boots Wall art Uncommon Goods StyleScrybe Says

Indie life can be so tough. People pay you late (playing with my money is like playing with my emotions), nickel and dime you and generally look for various ways to SON a ninja. I’m a fairly nice and accommodating person, but as my business grows (PR consulting, copywriting & content, in case you forgot), I’ve learned to diplomatically and verbally put the smack down when necessary. I know what my talents and services are worth, and I politely demand that people act accordingly. (#Rockstarmindset) I think this poster by Erin Smith pretty much sums it up…

*Found on UncommonGoods.com

Wondering where “Bad boots on..” is from (sounds so familiar, but unless you’re a Beyonce STAN, you prob can’t quite remember why…) Here's the source:

 

No comments: