Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Oooh Wee: Zara’s Sweater Coat Has Me Feenin

 

Caught by the Collar

Zara Knit CoatEarlier in the season I wished for a really cute sweater with a big furry collar (don’t worry, it’s faux. I don’t want no prah-lems prah-lems with PETA… at least not over a sweater). I saw a few in various stores, but they didn’t have the cozy-but-fly look I had in mind. I must have wished upon the right star, because thanks to Slice of Style, I just realized that Zara has the EXACT sweater I want. (Wondering where that particular wish-granting star was last night when the Mega Millions drawing occurred.) The double breast and shawl collar give it that fresh from granny’s closet look I’m loving at the moment. Plus it’s only $60. I wish Zara would hurry up and get their e-commerce game tight so I could just order it online. I can’t wait to get it (and I’m praying I’ll be able to find it in stores… especially now that I’m sharing it before buying it). I’ve already got various looks floating in my head. Think leggings, boots and a belt or slim jeans and casual shoes, or… you know what… just wait and see.

No comments: