Wednesday, October 24, 2007

That New New for You You...


Ready? Set? Yo...


I don't know about you, but I'm a big fan of the whole GO thing at Target (pronounced TAR-JAY by those in the know). True, the clothes aren't of the same fine fabrics as they would be in a boutique, but more often than not, they're cute as can be. Plus, they tend to be priced so low that you can get a few outfits for what you'd normally pay for a single piece. If, like me, you have a short style attention span, there's the added bonus of the quick turnover. Por ejemplo, I'm definitely diggin' what Alice Temperly's done, but after the initial thrill of seeing and buying my favorite pieces, I'm pretty over it. (Cue climactic music) The next line, by Erin Featherson, hits stores on November 18! Playfully prim and lovey dovey in a retro-girly kinda way, a lot of the clothes remind me of things I wore in grade school, but I was a fly chick back then too, so a revisit isn't at all out of the question! Oh, and when the prices range from $7.99-$89.99, you'd be crazy not to stock up.

No comments: