Friday, October 19, 2007

The Ooooooo-Weee! (More intense than a normal fashion fix, here's what has me feenin')


Craz
y Sexy Cool


Two parts biker, two parts cowgirl, and one part city-slicker, these "Ms. Fix-it" boots from Seychelles are all parts hot. I'm big on almond toes because they give you all the sexy without the squeeze of pointy toes. And the unfinished edges give them an extra shot of, well, edginess. I'm seein' them with some tights and an over-sized sweater or button up with a hot belt.


My Pink & My Two-step

How Holly "Golightly meets Cyndi Lauper" are these casual skimmers from Shellys London?! I'm usually not one for flats, but the metallic pink makes them just plain fun(ky). Surprisingly, I might even wear them out to an event or two... maybe with a mini and some tights. They're so comfy, I'll be able to dance and prance all night. They're only fitty bucks, too. It's on... grab the Patron!

1 comment:

Hair Sugar said...

Very informative! I love the almond-toes! Those pink flats are hotness....two step!