Friday, December 5, 2008

The Ooooooo-Weee! (More intense than a normal fashion fix, here's what has me feenin')


I Gotsta Have It


StyleScrybe's a space cadet. I went to Target last night to pick up a few things and got all the way to the register before I realized I'd left my wallet home. While I was there, though I spied with my stylish eye a couple of items I will definitely have to buy. With the holiday season crashing down upon me, I'll attending to a function or two, and this recession has made it impossible to buy outfits for each and still get my Santa on. Thank goodness Target's Limited Edition line is right on time. Some of the stuff is a little too "9-5" for me, but I fell in love with the drape tulip skirt (pictured left and only costs $24.99) and the jeweled cardigan, which is also only $24.99. (Yes, I got a little "Pointdexter" in my swag lol). They may look a little plain Jane on here, but wait till I funk them up with cool accessories and hot heels.

No comments: