Friday, December 12, 2008

All I Want for Christmas: Fendi B.Mix Tote

Gold Diggin'

StyleScrybe hasn't been gotten into the holiday spirit yet. Maybe it's the recession. I've decided to pull myself out of the funk with a little e-window shopping (read that as lusting and hoping Santa reads this blog). Said e-tail therapy is a lot easier thanks to the "salemail" I get everyday from Shopittome.com. Maybe I'll start gift guides soon (cuz last year's rocked!), but for now, it's all about me me me me me (still one of my fave Mya songs to date). I'm currently coveting Fendi's dark gold leather B. Mix tote. It's size is perfect for this time of year because as I jaunt to and from parties and events I can carry small gifts and even an umbrella on rainy days. The color's what's up too... goes with everything! So Santa, baby, put this under the tree for me... please?

*PS- I think shopping for self was really helpful because now I'm feeling a little jingle bell-y. Stay tuned for gift guides. Smile.

No comments: