Monday, December 3, 2007

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might... (I Will One Day, When My Pockets Get Right!)


Let's pretend I won the lottery, had a visit from my fairy godparent (he or she's out there somewhere, I just know it) or found some other way into a whole lotta chedda. If said fantasy were to come true, please believe a MAJOR shopping spree would be very close to the top of my to-do list. 'Til that happens, let's play a little game of "that's my coat."


Cold Chillin...


Baby, it's cold outside, but don't stay in and hide! I'm a summer bunny, so I'll take camisoles and sandals over coats and scarves any day. I live in the Northeast, though, and I've got bills to pay. Like most of you, my paper chase requires I brave the blustering winds. No matter how drab the weather, who wants to blend in? This weathered metallic leather anorak I found on Vivre.com would be a great way to stand out if I had an extra $695 laying around. By no means am I saying that's a bad price, but my family's too big for me to splurge with only a couple of weeks left til Santa visits.

No comments: