Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might (I Will One Day when My Pockets get Right!)


Let's pretend I won the lottery, had a visit from my fairy godparent (he or she's out there somewhere, I just know it) or found some other way into a whole lotta chedda. If said fantasy were to come true, please believe a MAJOR shopping spree would be very close to the top of my to-do list. 'Til that happens, let's play a little game of "that's my bag."

Picture Me Rollin...

In a couple of weeks I'll be rolling through the airport with my little DVF luggage set, A-Town bound. As much as I love my second home, if I was a rich girl (na nana nana nana... you know the rest), I'd be headed to somebody's foreign "clearport" with this Louis Vuitton "Ultimate Travel Bag" in tow. It's up for bid on London's CLIC Sargent children's Cancer charity website from December 10-18, and with bids starting at £10,000 (about $20,500), I'd need damn near "all the money in the world" to make it mine. A collaboration between the LV special order workshop and Times of London fashion editor, Lisa Armstrong, the purple calfskin-trimmed one-of-a-kind roller is carry-on compliant and comes with a bunch of bonuses. In case the image is too small for you to identify, they are:
  • a passport cover in MONOGRAM canvas
  • oversized cashmere eyeshades and blanket
  • laptop case
  • a transparent detachable toiletries kit
  • a foldable jewellery kit
  • an evening clutch in MONOGRAM Vernis leather
  • a laundry pouch.
OK, right now, everybody close your eyes, cross your fingers and pray i win the Mega Millions this Friday. Thanks!!!

No comments: