Saturday, September 20, 2008

WTF Moment: Howcome Everybody's Naked?


I Guess Everybody's Right Said Fred


(Too sexy for their clothes)

So, Ciara stripped for VIBE and Eva Mendez did it for Calvin Klein. Not sure who restarted this mainstream bare-all trend, and also not sure what I think of it. On one hand, a main part of my reason for picking up the glossies is the fashion (meaning I wanna see some folks wearing clothes, whether in ads or editorial spreads. No homo, but if I wanted pics of hot, nude chicks, I'd pick up Playboy, King or some other T&A mag). On the other, I have exhibitionist tendencies, so I kinda dig it, especially since there's some class involved. (It's not like they're showing va-jay-jay or anything.) ELLE Magazine's Maggie Bullock (one of my fave editors to pitch when I was a publicist) caught up with Mizz Mendez to chat about her too-hot-for-TV commercials etc, and she revealed that (like StyleScrybe) she prefers to walk around her home sans clothes. Wanna see what else she said (or just check out the hot fashion spread)? Click here. For more of Ci Ci's photos and to let folks know what you think of them, visit My Fashion Frenzy. Tell Nikki I sent cha.

2 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

I know, right? Especially on the runways lately!

Anonymous said...

may be next moment you do it and you make it look strong