Friday, September 12, 2008

Five, Six, Pick Up... (Fun Office Supplies)

Back to Cool

BackinthedayswhenIwasyoung... I'mnotakidanymore, butsomedays IsitandwishIwasakidagain... (yeah I went there)

Remember school shopping? StyleScrybe does. (I mean, it was SHOPPING for crying out lou
d!) Not only did I require the freshest sneakers, the flyest jeans and illest accessories, I also needed cool school supplies too (I was a Lisa Frank kid). I don't miss the anxiety of new classes, homework or picking out the perfect enseble to start the school year. However, while strolling through stores on various errands and seeing notebooks, etc., I feel a bit nostalgic. I mean, there was something special about opening my notebook to a blank page and using a brand new pen. Stuff's starting to feel stagnant in StyleScrybeland, and I need that feeling of newness again (you know, that "maybe-i'll-get-straight-A's-and-maybe-the-cool-boy-will-wanna-go-steady" feeling). It's about time for me to shake things up a little and revive the "anything-can-happen" in me, even if it's only via a little office overhaul. How 'bout you? Well, here are a few items I found to get us all started:


We all need a little reminder here and there. These Love your Life Sticky Notes by KOCO New York kill two birds with one stone. Now, on tough days, you won't forget what's really important.





Not every magazine comes with those little stickers like the ones in Lucky, and you really shouldn't dog-ear book pages. Flower Petal Page Markers by Natsuko Kurosawa are a pretty way not to lose your place. Buy a few and stick them in your pencil cup for a bouquet you won't have to water.





I don't know about you, but I tend to keep an "everything" notebook handy to help organize my thoughts (and life). The cool thing about this spiral-bound Tokidoki "Kaiten Sushi" Journal (other than the dope cover) is the cute illustrations on the pages.




You can't write in your fun notebook with boring utensils. Thank goodness for these Jordi Lebland SOFT pens. They're refillable and come in a variety of "personalities". I'll be ordering Saffron. Which one's your fave?




A Place for everything, and everything it it's place, right? Pithy Sayings file folders keep your documents in order and your disposition pleasant.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the blog =)

Unknown said...

I want those flower petal page markers so pretty and perfect!

Anonymous said...

well i am sure this will interest lot of folks