Friday, August 8, 2008

The Ooooooo-Weee! (More intense than a normal fashion fix, here's what has me feenin')


Happy Birthday to Me!










Yesterday was StyleScrybe's
birthday. (Don't worry... I'm still accepting well wishes, gift cards and presents.) There are quite a few pluses to having a birthday in early August: you can easily do something outdoors to celebrate (lunch on the outside patio of your fave restaurant, for instance), it's a great time to take a cruise (next year!) and you can wear your sexiest skirt and most incredible sandals! The one semi-minus is the fact that it's hard to find peridot jewelry that's cute, affordable and doesn't look like your crazy aunt's costume jewelry. If you're a light green gem girl like me, this post is for you. As I was shopping for my gift to myself this year, I came across a couple of cute pieces featuring the stone that symbolizes faith. What I like most about these is that they work whether your wearing jeans or a dress, and they're all less than $200! Now, if during your shopping you decide you'd rather get me one of these than the Donna Karan bag from a few posts ago... have at it sister!

No comments: