Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Oooh Weee: VS PINK NFL Gear Has Me Feenin

The JETS Set 


 











Here's another little factoid about me. In my role as a PR consultant, I work on the accounts of a few professional football players, one of whom is NY JETS linebacker, Calvin Pace (@jetsPACE97 on twitter). Yes, that means I get to attend a game or two. No, that doesn't mean I wear a signed #97 jersey (or ANY jersey) to those games. They simply don't look good on me. You can imagine my delight, then, when I got wind that Victoria's Secret PINK released a line of NFL themed gear, and the New York JETS are a featured team. Yay! This season I'll be reppin' my set in accented team T-shirts. This short sleeved one ($36.50 and available HERE) will do the trick while it's warm out. The scoop neck means I can serve up a little sexy in the stands (never know whom you'll see where). Then, when the temp drops, I can switch to the three quarter sleeve green one ($39.50 and available HERE). (Now, I just need to figure out what shoes I'll wear.)

No comments: